Our Client, a highly regarded Legal 500 practice in Eastbourne are currently seeking a talented and well experienced Private Client Lawyer to join the team on a full time, permanent basis as a Partner.
Applications are welcomed from Solicitors with 10+ years PQE and experience in dealing with a full Private Client caseload including Wills, Probate and LPAs with a particular focus on complex tax and trust matters. Your caseload will consist of high quality work, with a significant portion of the firm’s instructions coming from HMW clients. You must be confident in your ability to work independently without supervision.
STEP qualification or willingness to acquire is essential.
As a partner of the firm, in addition to managing a caseload, your role will also be to lead a team and be heavily involved in new business activities.
In addition to the above experience, candidates should also be able to demonstrate the following qualities:
- Ability to build and maintain excellent, long-standing business relationships
- Ability to pass on skills and experience in order to develop other members of the team
- Good commercial acumen and the ability to identify potential avenues of business growth
- A good team player as well as the ability to lead a team to success
- A professional, personal and approachable character
A competitive salary is offered to the right candidate, dependent on experience across the above areas.
|Job Category||Private Client|
|Experience required||10+ years PQE|