Our Client, a full service, Legal 500 recommended law firm with offices in Essex are currently seeking a Family Solicitor to join their team in Clacton on a full time, permanent basis.
Applications are welcomed from solicitors with good experience and confidence in handling a varied caseload of privately funded, complex Family matters including Divorce, Financial and Children.
The firm offers a friendly and supportive working environment and good work/life balance, without having to compromise on quality of work. The specialist Family team advises clients on all aspects of family law from cohabitation agreements and civil partnerships to divorce, dissolution of civil partnerships, financial and property issues, and arrangements for children.
The firm also has a strong commitment to personal and professional development for all of their staff, offering career progression routes and ongoing support.
Along with experience in a similar family role, the successful candidate will possess the following skills and qualities:
- Excellent communication skills, by phone, written and face to face
- Ability to prioritise competing demands and manage time effectively
- Good business development experience, taking the initiative to promote the team/firm where appropriate
- Highly organised with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to provide high levels of client care
- Ability to build trusted business relationships
Salary for this role will be dependent on experience, but very competitive.
|Experience required||All PQE considered|
|Salary||Dependent on experience|