Our Client, a successful and highly regarded top tier Legal 500 firm in Eastbourne are currently seeking a well qualified and experienced Family Solicitor to join the team on a full time, permanent basis.
Applications are welcomed from Family Solicitors with 3-5 years PQE (those with experience outside of this are still encouraged to apply if interested).
This position will be supporting the head of department, whilst also managing your own busy Family caseload consisting of mainly divorce, financial and privately funded children work. You should be experienced in dealing with substantial and complex income, capital and/or pension cases and in managing technical and factual complexities.
You will be joining a highly supportive and dynamic firm that is committed to providing opportunities for career progression and enabling their staff to achieve their full potential.
In addition to the above experience, candidates should also possess the following qualities:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to build strong and long-lasting client relationships well
- Highly organised and efficient, able to prioritise with a methodical approach
- A professional and personal manner, as befitting a family lawyer
- A good team player but also able to work independently
- Ability to consistently deliver exceptional levels of client care
Salary for this role will be dependent on experience, but very attractive for the right candidate.
|Experience required||3-5 years PQE in Family law|
|Salary||Dependent on experience|