Due to continued growth and success, our Client is seeking a Corporate Company Commercial Solicitor to join the team on a full time, permanent basis (either as a consultant or employee).
Responsibilities and Duties:
You will be an experienced company commercial / corporate lawyer dealing with a diverse portfolio to include business acquisitions, sales and transfers, joint venture agreements, partnership agreements, management buy-outs, terms and conditions and shareholder issues. You will be looking to take the next step in your career path whilst joining a firm with an already established commercial department.
You should also have:
- Proven experience of running transactions without partner level support
- Experience of advising on all aspects of mergers and acquisitions
- Experience of establishing and maintaining long-term client relationships
- Experience of providing assistance to less experienced team members
- Experience in private practice with a reputable firm
This is a challenging but exciting opportunity and my Client is ideally looking for a lawyer with a minimum of 3 years PQE, although all applications will be considered on merit.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Proven experience in a corporate and commercial role and the ability to manage a busy caseload
- Well presented with a professional manner and approach to work
- Excellent communication skills and good telephone manner
- A strong team player
- Excellent organisation skills and time management
Salary for this role will be dependent on experience, but will be attractive for the right candidate.
|Job Category||Commercial, Corporate/Commercial|
|Experience required||3+ years PQE in Corporate/Commercial|
|Salary||Dependent on experience but highly attractive|