Due to continued expansion, a vacancy exists for a Residential Conveyancer within our Client’s Pontypridd offices.
Applications are welcomed from candidates with a good overall understand of, and experience in handling conveyancing transactions from instruction to post completion with support.
- You will be responsible for managing a varied residential conveyancing caseload under appropriate supervision, dependant upon qualification and experience and provide a comprehensive and professional legal service to all clients ensuring they experience the highest levels of client care
- You will be required to use the firm’s case management system and whilst full training will be provided a basic level of IT knowledge and Microsoft Office is a necessity
- You may be involved with business development initiatives where possible, to assist in the further growth of the property department
- You will be an enthusiastic individual with aptitude to manage all matters proactively and in a client friendly way
- You should have good IT skills and excellent organisational skills
- Naturally you should be able to progress matters effectively, meeting all set deadlines
- You will recognise the need to sometimes be required to work outside of normal contractual hours to achieve the required level of Client service
Apart from the satisfaction of a being part of a successful team and a top 100 UK conveyancing practice you will receive a competitive package (dependent on experience) and the opportunity to develop your career within a supportive and encouraging environment.
|Job Category||Conveyancing/Residential Property|
|Experience required||2+ years conveyancing experience|
|Salary||Dependent on experience|