Our Client, a well respected Leeds based firm are currently seeking a Conveyancing Fee Earner to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
Applications are welcomed from those with broad conveyancing experience. Unfortunately we cannot accept candidates with solely remortgage experience.
You will take on an existing caseload of residential property files with the support of the team. You should have strong knowledge of the conveyancing process from instruction to post completion, and have demonstrable experience in handling matters including sales, purchase, remortgage and transfer of equity.
The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, be highly organised, confident and professional. The firm puts a great emphasis on providing an exceptional level of client care. Offering a legal service that is transparent, clear and personal is at the heart of everything they do.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
- At least 1 year of experience in handling your own residential caseload
- Able to work well as part of a close team
- Able to work well under pressure in a busy legal office
- Good time management skills
- Computer literate with experience in using CRM systems
- An excellent communicator with a professional telephone manner
Salary will be dependent on level of experience but will be attractive for the right candidate.
|Job Category||Conveyancing/Residential Property|
|Experience required||1+ year conveyancing experience|
|Salary||Dependent on experience|