We are seeking a talented and experienced Conveyancing Case Handler to join a highly successful Norwich based firm on a full time permanent basis.
Applications are welcomed from candidates with good experience in handling lease extensions (2+years) Experience in collective enfranchisement transactions would be advantageous but is not essential. This role will be predominantly handling lease extensions and other leasehold matters.
The successful candidate will be joining a small and friendly team in brand new offices in Norwich centre and will form an integral part of the team. The firm offers a very pleasant working environment and career progression opportunities (including a training contract) to those that show ambition and capability.
Candidates should possess the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in handling lease extensions is essential
- A good team player
- Ambitious character and willing to learn
- Highly organised with good time management
- Excellent communication skills by phone, written correspondence and face to face
- An ability to consistently deliver exceptional client care
Salary for this role will be 22,000 pa
|Job Category||Conveyancing/Residential Property|
|Experience required||2+ years conveyancing (leasehold) experience|