We are seeking a well experienced and ambitious Commercial Property Solicitor to join our Client’s successful team in Eastbourne on a full time, permanent basis. This role will suit a 5+ year PQE lawyer.
Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified candidates that have a wealth of knowledge in commercial property matters, gained in a similar role with a respected firm. Ideally we are seeking somebody that has experience in handling a broad range of property transactions, competent in advising on general commercial property transactions, development, secured lending, planning and construction. The successful candidate will be given direct client contact and encouraged to develop strong working relationships with clients, referrers and the wider business community.
You will be joining a friendly and supportive team and will work on an interesting and varied caseload.
In addition to experience in the above, the following qualities are sought:
- Excellent communication skills by phone, written correspondence and in person
- Highly organised with good attention to detail and prioritising skills
- A strong team player
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a busy legal environment
- Ability to consistently deliver exceptional client care
- A professional and personal approach
Salary for this position will be dependent on experience but will be very competitive.
|Job Category||Commercial Property|
|Experience required||5+ years PQE|
|Salary||Dependent on experience but competitive|