An exciting opportunity has arisen for a well experienced Commercial Property Lawyer to join a fantastic firm in Cambridgeshire on a full time, permanent basis. The role will be in either Huntingdon or St Neots (TBC)
Applications are welcomed from candidates with a strong background in commercial property, with upward of 5 years PQE. The successful candidate will be competent in handling a mixed caseload of files independently with minimal supervision, in matters including:
- Commercial leases/occupiers (grants/surrenders/assignments/ LTA 54 renewals);
- Grant of easements;
- Freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals
- Options and overage;
- Property finance (e.g. debentures/charges);
- Commercial and residential development sites –
- conditional sale agreements
- site assembly
- ransom strips
- sub-station leases
- collaboration/JV agreements
- Agricultural work –
- Farm Business Tenancies/Occupational agreements
- Estate management
- FIT tariff leases/Wind Turbines
This position will suit a qualified lawyer (Solicitor or Legal Executive) with demonstrable experience gained in a reputable firm (preferably a Legal 500 practice).
In addition to the above requirements, the ideal candidate will also possess the following qualities:
- Ability to achieve billing, time and fee earning targets set and co-operate with the firm’s credit control arrangements
- Proven time management skills
- A confident and professional manner
- Ability to work effectively within a team, as well as efficiently running an individual caseload.
- Professional, organised, competent, enthusiastic and ambitious.
- Ability to work with other fee earners and provide advice and assistance whenever needed to develop knowledge and skills within the rest of the team
In return, the firm offers an attractive salary (dependent on experience) along with host of additional benefits including very generous holiday allowance and pension scheme. The firm also strives to promote internally wherever possible, encouraging staff to progress to their full potential in a supported and inclusive environment.
|Job Category||Commercial Property|
|Experience required||5+ years PQE in Commercial Property|
|Salary||Attractive, dependent on experience|