Our Client, a highly regarded, successful and well known firm are currently seeking an Agricultural Property Solicitor to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
This role is offered in either Northampton or Leicester.
Applications are welcomed from lawyers with a good understanding and practical experience in Agricultural property. You will be joining a well experienced team and will have their full support to develop your skills and grow your career in this area. The work in this team is often interesting and unusual so your caseload will have great variety. The team deals with a wide range of agricultural and rural property matters across the country.
Along with good experience in this area, the successful candidate should also possess the following skills and attributes:
- Highly organised with good time management
- Ability to work well under pressure and to time constraints
- Excellent communication skills with a professional and personal character
- Ability to carry out effective business development where possible
- Ability to consistently deliver excellent client care
- A strong interest in agricultural law and practices
Salary for this position will be dependent on experience and ability, but will be very competitive
|Experience required||All PQE considered|
|Salary||Dependent on experience|